For Registered Users (members):
Upon registration your
- Current IP Address
are collected and are required to use Bargn.co.uk.
Optionally, there are other details you can enter voluntarily if you wish to login with a third party login
- Signin with Google+ or Facebook
- Facebook: public profile, friend list and email address
- Google+: public profile, email address
For Guests (Unregistered users/people browsing the site):
Bargn.co.uk doesn’t collect any personal data for visitors.
Viewable by the Public:
- IP Address
- Signin with Google+ or Facebook?
- Username – To publicly identify and differentiate users who post, comment, and vote on Bargn.co.uk.
- Email address – are used in order for Bargn.co.uk to:
- Confirm account is associated with an email address through confirmation email.
- Send optional daily newsletter.
- Send notifications of new comments, subscriptions, and private messages.
- IP Address
- used to cross reference with external SPAM lists and internal block lists (e.g. block SPAMMERS).
- used to audit votes, comments, and deal posts in order to enable transparent posting (e.g. companies pretending to be customers)
- used for analysis of your visits to Bargn.co.uk.
- User inputted information (e.g. email address)
- Server logged information (e.g. IP address)
They help you to personalise your experience with our site, allowing you to engage with the Bargn.co.uk community fully. Our cookies enable you to vote, comment, and stay signed in while you browse the site.
Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information, in the course of ads being served on Bargn.co.uk.
We will only use the information you have provided lawfully. Under no circumstances will any of your personal information be passed on or sold to any third party, at any time. All information collected is kept securely on our servers and backups to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at this website.
Personal information is stored and transferred on servers located in the USA.
Users can view personal information about their account by logging into Bargn.co.uk and navigating to My Account. Users can change their personal details such as name or email address within the My Account settings. (Username changes are permitted once every 12 months only).
Upon request, we can provide a database dump of all of your personal details as well as collected information such as IP addresses. Please note that this process can take up to 30 days. A user may request this by contacting us directly</a.
Complaints about a privacy issue can be made by contacting us directly. We will discuss the issue and work on a resolution with the user in a reasonable timeframe.